Copa Cares Virtual Gala - October 1, 2020 - 5:30pm PST Darwyn Chern
Thanks for your help! Check out what we accomplished:
Banner University Health Plans
Wilson and Moore Families
USI Insurance Services
Blasco and Noll Families
The Schneck Group
Forever Young Foundation
P2 Performance Plus
OneAZ Credit Union
Nova Home Loans
Enterprise Fleet Management
Hough and Kotsur
Mesa Sunrise Rotary
Connections Health Solutions
Copa Health Foundation
HR Smooth Operators
Dr. Darwyn Chern, MD is a triple board-certified physician in the fields of psychiatry, psychosomatic medicine, and addiction medicine. He is a fellow of the American Psychiatric Association and of the American Society of Addiction Medicine. He is the Vice President of the Arizona Society of Addiction Medicine, the state chapter of the American Society of Addiction Medicine. He has participated as field reviewer of the current edition of the ASAM Criteria and of the ASAM Appropriate Use of Drug Testing in Clinical Addiction Medicine both under ASAM. He is a member of the Medical Advisory Committee of Arizona State University Center for Applied Behavioral Health Policy’s State Opioid Epidemic Response and is a co-investigator of an NIMH funded study, My Data Choices with ASU Department of Biomedical Informatics. He received his postgraduate training in New York City and early formative career experiences in rural Iowa and in New Hampshire. He has been practicing in Arizona since 2008 and has been in his current leadership position since 2014.
In 1957, nine families joined together to create solutions for their own children, creating our first preschool class of six students.
Copa Health has been buoyed by their dedication and vision that all people have the right to education and inclusion. By providing educational, therapeutic, rehabilitative and social services to children and adults with developmental and physical disabilities as well as behavioral health challenges, we change the lives of those we serve.
Integrated behavioral health and wellness programs that empower people to achieve their best possible health and a life of meaning and purpose is foremost in our six values of People First, Compassion, Integrity, Perseverance, Accountability and Innovation.
YOU CAN JOIN US BY:
- Making a donation by clicking the "DONATE NOW" button, to the left.
- Inviting family, friends, and co-workers to give or register for the gala at https://copahealth.org/gala2020/
- Sharing your FundDuel Page link via social, email, or text.
QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT:
Jessica Chun at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480.969.3800, ext. 202
Recent Donations for the Darwyn Chern team
- Michael Franczak donated $400.00.
- Anonymous donated $100.00.
- Arashdeep Gill donated $250.00.
- Arashdeep Gill donated $100.00.
- Nancy Concepcion donated $400.00.
- Dwight Faught donated $400.00.
- Trudy Dockins donated $400.00.
- Chito Zerrudo donated $200.00.
- Shalini Tharani donated $250.00.
- Winona Belmonte donated $400.00.
- Francisco Neufeld donated $400.00.
- Ann Moore donated $100.00.
- Freddie Espinoza donated $200.00.
- Michelle Hernandez donated $250.00.
- Jennifer Cleland-Halle donated $100.00.
- Tyler Cleland donated $75.00.
- Bryan Teague donated $75.00.
- Aspen StJohn donated $150.00.
- Susan & Carl Anderson donated $800.00.