Copa Cares Virtual Gala - October 1, 2020 - 5:30pm PST Alig Family
Thanks for your help! Check out what we accomplished:
Banner University Health Plans
Wilson and Moore Families
USI Insurance Services
Blasco and Noll Families
The Schneck Group
Forever Young Foundation
P2 Performance Plus
Nova Home Loans
OneAZ Credit Union
Enterprise Fleet Management
Hough and Kotsur
Mesa Sunrise Rotary
Connections Health Solutions
Copa Health Foundation
HR Smooth Operators
In 1957, nine families joined together to create solutions for their own children, creating our first preschool class of six students.
Copa Health has been buoyed by their dedication and vision that all people have the right to education and inclusion. By providing educational, therapeutic, rehabilitative and social services to children and adults with developmental and physical disabilities as well as behavioral health challenges, we change the lives of those we serve.
Integrated behavioral health and wellness programs that empower people to achieve their best possible health and a life of meaning and purpose is foremost in our six values of People First, Compassion, Integrity, Perseverance, Accountability and Innovation.
YOU CAN JOIN US BY:
- Making a donation by clicking the "DONATE NOW" button, to the left.
- Inviting family, friends, and co-workers to give or register for the gala at https://copahealth.org/gala2020/
- Sharing your FundDuel Page link via social, email, or text.
QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT:
Jessica Chun at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480.969.3800, ext. 202
Recent Donations for the Alig Family team
- Anonymous donated a private amount.
- Barbara Ellen donated a private amount.
- Marty and Nancy Alig donated $100.00.
- Carrie Sheridan donated $100.00.
- Valerie Jennings donated $100.00.
- Tina Hall donated $50.00.
- Kathleen Manges donated $100.00.
- Linda Sanger donated $100.00.
- Claudia Turner donated $25.00.
- Daniel Matthews donated $50.00.
- Terli donated $75.00.
- MICHAEL L. MATTHEWS donated $100.00.
- Jennifer Alig donated $250.00.