Copa Cares Virtual Gala - October 1, 2020 - 5:30pm PST Kim Smith
Thanks for your help! Check out what we accomplished:
Banner University Health Plans
Wilson and Moore Families
USI Insurance Services
Blasco and Noll Families
The Schneck Group
Forever Young Foundation
P2 Performance Plus
Enterprise Fleet Management
OneAZ Credit Union
Nova Home Loans
Hough and Kotsur
Mesa Sunrise Rotary
Connections Health Solutions
Copa Health Foundation
HR Smooth Operators
This campaign is designed for testing purposes. Use the following neutral credit card information to make a donation:
|Credit Card #||4242 4242 4242 4242|
|Expiration||Any future date|
|CVC||Any 3-digit number|
|Zip Code||Any valid zip code|
In 1957, nine families joined together to create solutions for their own children, creating our first preschool class of six students.
Copa Health has been buoyed by their dedication and vision that all people have the right to education and inclusion. By providing educational, therapeutic, rehabilitative and social services to children and adults with developmental and physical disabilities as well as behavioral health challenges, we change the lives of those we serve.
Integrated behavioral health and wellness programs that empower people to achieve their best possible health and a life of meaning and purpose is foremost in our six values of People First, Compassion, Integrity, Perseverance, Accountability and Innovation.
YOU CAN JOIN US BY:
- Making a donation by clicking the "DONATE NOW" button, to the left.
- Inviting family, friends, and co-workers to give or register for the gala at https://copahealth.org/gala2020/
- Sharing your FundDuel Page link via social, email, or text.
QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT:
Jessica Chun at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480.969.3800, ext. 202
Kim Smith Challenge Leaderboard
Vote for your favorite photo or video by donating!
Recent Donations for the Kim Smith team
- Michelle Batschelet donated $800.00.
- Nicole Cundiff donated $800.00.
- Tamara Pangle donated $200.00.
- Rodney Smith donated $100.00.
- Lisa Henricksen donated $300.00.
- Sarah Williams donated $100.00.
- Sam Carmody donated $50.00.
- Samantha Rice donated $50.00.
- Season Woodke donated $100.00.
- Stephany Bullington donated $100.00.
- Bonnie Brovitz donated $800.00.
- Stacy Lovell donated $250.00.
- Heather Terveen donated $100.00.
- Laurie Smith donated $100.00.
- Brynn O'Connell donated $100.00.
- Kristin Fleming donated $50.00.
- Edward Meehan donated $400.00.
- Justin Cooley donated $25.00.
- Joan and Charlie Berry donated $100.00.
- Kelly Karsnitz donated $150.00.
- Nicole Brown donated $30.00.
- Kelly M Ross donated $250.00.
- Donna Binsfeld donated $100.00.
- Megan Wilson donated $50.00.
- Denise Lobodinski donated $100.00.