Copa Cares Virtual Gala - October 1, 2020 - 5:30pm PDT Kim Smith
In 1957, nine families joined together to create solutions for their own children, creating our first preschool class of six students.
Copa Health has been buoyed by their dedication and vision that all people have the right to education and inclusion. By providing educational, therapeutic, rehabilitative and social services to children and adults with developmental and physical disabilities as well as behavioral health challenges, we change the lives of those we serve.
Integrated behavioral health and wellness programs that empower people to achieve their best possible health and a life of meaning and purpose is foremost in our six values of People First, Compassion, Integrity, Perseverance, Accountability and Innovation.
YOU CAN JOIN US BY:
- Making a donation by clicking the "DONATE NOW" button, to the left.
- Inviting family, friends, and co-workers to give or register for the gala at https://copahealth.org/gala2020/
- Sharing your FundDuel Page link via social, email, or text.
QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT:
Jessica Chun at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480.969.3800, ext. 202
Recent Donations for the Kim Smith team
- Bonnie Brovitz donated $800.00.
- Stacy Lovell donated $250.00.
- Heather Terveen donated $100.00.
- Laurie Smith donated $100.00.
- Brynn O'Connell donated $100.00.
- Kristin Fleming donated $50.00.
- Edward Meehan donated $400.00.
- Justin Cooley donated $25.00.
- Joan and Charlie Berry donated $100.00.
- Kelly Karsnitz donated $150.00.
- Nicole Brown donated $30.00.
- Kelly M Ross donated $250.00.
- Donna Binsfeld donated $100.00.
- Megan Wilson donated $50.00.
- Denise Lobodinski donated $100.00.