Copa Cares Virtual Gala - October 1, 2020 - 5:30pm PST Elliott
Thanks for your help! Check out what we accomplished:
Banner University Health Plans
Wilson and Moore Families
USI Insurance Services
Blasco and Noll Families
The Schneck Group
Forever Young Foundation
P2 Performance Plus
Enterprise Fleet Management
OneAZ Credit Union
Nova Home Loans
Hough and Kotsur
Mesa Sunrise Rotary
Connections Health Solutions
Copa Health Foundation
HR Smooth Operators
In 1957, nine families joined together to create solutions for their own children, creating our first preschool class of six students.
Copa Health has been buoyed by their dedication and vision that all people have the right to education and inclusion. By providing educational, therapeutic, rehabilitative and social services to children and adults with developmental and physical disabilities as well as behavioral health challenges, we change the lives of those we serve.
Integrated behavioral health and wellness programs that empower people to achieve their best possible health and a life of meaning and purpose is foremost in our six values of People First, Compassion, Integrity, Perseverance, Accountability and Innovation.
YOU CAN JOIN US BY:
- Making a donation by clicking the “DONATE NOW” button, to the left.
- Inviting family, friends, and co-workers to give or register for the gala at http://copahealth.org/gala2020
- Sharing your FundDuel Page link via social, email, or text.
QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT:
Jessica Chun at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-969-3800, ext 202.
Elliott Challenge Leaderboard
Vote for your favorite photo or video by donating!
Recent Donations for the Elliott team
- Anonymous donated $325.00.
- Barbara Ryan donated $100.00.
- Chris Ostmeyer donated $25.00.
- SHERI WICKERSHAM donated $500.00.
- Monte Ziola donated $500.00.
- Jerry Deinas donated $100.00.
- Susan Laidlaw donated $100.00.
- James Cramer donated $25.00.
- Ruth Nesbitt donated $2,000.00.
- Chris Rhodes donated $750.00.
- John Sisulak donated $100.00.
- Elaine Morrison donated $2,500.00.
- Elizabeth Turk donated $500.00.
- Jim Nesbitt donated $500.00.
- Jo Wilson donated $25.00.
- Marcie and Mike Hutchinson donated $250.00.
- Michael D Carney donated $50.00.
- Pamela J Wildon donated $550.00.
- Becki Goslow donated $100.00.