Copa Cares Virtual Gala - October 1, 2020 - 5:30pm PDT ACMI
In 2018 The Association for the Chronically Mentally Ill (ACMI) 501(c)(3) & 501(h) was created. Our mission is to identify, advocate for, and implement appropriate housing and treatment options to support people living with chronic serious mental illness. ACMI is a self-funded, non-profit advocacy group. Learn more @ www.acmionline.com
In 1957, nine families joined together to create solutions for their own children, creating our first preschool class of six students.
Copa Health has been buoyed by their dedication and vision that all people have the right to education and inclusion. By providing educational, therapeutic, rehabilitative and social services to children and adults with developmental and physical disabilities as well as behavioral health challenges, we change the lives of those we serve.
Integrated behavioral health and wellness programs that empower people to achieve their best possible health and a life of meaning and purpose is foremost in our six values of People First, Compassion, Integrity, Perseverance, Accountability and Innovation.
YOU CAN JOIN US BY:
- Making a donation by clicking the "DONATE NOW" button, to the left.
- Inviting family, friends, and co-workers to give or register for the gala at https://copahealth.org/gala2020/
- Sharing your FundDuel Page link via social, email, or text.
QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT:
Jessica Chun at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480.969.3800, ext. 202
Recent Donations for the ACMI team
- Rodney Alan Dunseath donated $750.00.
- Dick Dunseath donated $475.00.
- Dick Dunseath donated $25.00.
- Joseph Dunseath donated $1,000.00.
- Laurie Goldstein donated $2,000.00.