Dogs4Kids vs. Cats4Kids in Fundraising Competition! Team CCCW
Thanks for your help! Check out what we accomplished:
Team Three Dog Night
The "A" Team
Paw-rents for Kids
Team Little Wonders
Team CCCW leads the way in captivating fundraising competition and invites you to join them!!
Team CCCW recognize the need for more equitable access to quality early child care! To help spread the word and raise funds, we’re enlisting you AND your favorite pet or animal. We hope you will participate and get your friends, family and colleagues in on the fun! Too many children in Westchester don’t have access to quality early child care, causing them to enter kindergarten at a disadvantage and struggle unnecessarily their whole lives. This also means that a lot of parents – especially women – are forced to give up career progress.
Together, we can fix it!
Team CCW and friends are raising money to support the Child Care Council of Westchester’s work to increase access to the kind of early care and education that sets kids up for success and allows moms and dads to be self-sufficient and build great careers. Not only do we need your financial support, we would love to have you participate and join in the photo challenge and share with everyone you know. Proceeds of funds raised through your photo or video will go to CCCW.
The Child Care Council of Westchester is a 501c3 not-for-profit organization that champions the healthy development of children, families and our community by promoting quality early care and education.
We accomplish this mission by:
* Serving as a one-stop shop for child care resources, referrals and information for parents and employers
* Helping child care providers implement quality improvement strategies, give the best possible care, grow their businesses, and meet their legal obligations
* Actively advocating for policies and resources that improve the quality, affordability and accessibility of care
To learn more about CCCW, please visit our website at: www.childcarewestchester.org
This campaign is sponsored by Unique Design Creations
Team CCCW rallies all its fans to victory in this funfilled photo challenge and fundraiser for CCCW!
We want to bring attention to the need for more equitable access to quality early child care and raise funds to help make it happen. To help us spread the word, we’re enlisting you AND your favorite pet or animal. It’s easy!
- Take a picture of your pet or any animal you love with a sign that says Child Care is Essential!
- Upload your awesome pic by clicking on the blue "join the challenge" button on your team's page…
- Donate generously to Team CCCW to help your team raise the most money.
- Share on social media with your preferred hashtags: #Dogs4Kids #DogsRule, #Cats4Kids #Cats Rule or whatever you find to go with your favorite animal – and tag 5 friends who love kids and animals
- Call 5 friends and ask them to use your personal link to donate (your link is created when you upload your photo).
BONUS: Prizes will be awarded randomly for funniest, silliest, most colorful or heartwarming photos so get busy, upload and have fun!
Team CCCW Challenge Leaderboard
Vote for your favorite photo or video by donating!
Rank#8 Hot Seat This challenger hasn't brought in any donations yet. Until they do, they are on the hot seat!
Rank#9 Hot Seat This challenger hasn't brought in any donations yet. Until they do, they are on the hot seat!
Rank#10 Hot Seat This challenger hasn't brought in any donations yet. Until they do, they are on the hot seat!
Rank#11 Hot Seat This challenger hasn't brought in any donations yet. Until they do, they are on the hot seat!
Recent Donations for the Team CCCW team
- Vivian McPartland donated $25.00.
- Debbie Imperia donated a private amount.
- Dani Glaser donated $25.00.
- Michael Goldman donated $100.00.
- Valerie Anderson donated $50.00.
- Anonymous donated $100.00.
- Anonymous donated $50.00.
- Anonymous donated $50.00.
- Eric Lawless donated $20.00.
- Karla Rauch donated $100.00.
- Kathleen Halas donated $50.00.
- Kathleen Halas donated $100.00.
- Mary Jo Collabolletta donated $100.00.
- Dana Lawless donated $50.00.