Quality Childcare Matters! by
Thank you for joining the challenge!
Welcome to your individual challenge page!
Any time someone donates to the cause through this page, the money will go to the cause, and we'll keep track of how much you helped us bring in here.
This photo has helped Team CCCW raise
of their $870.00 total CCCW
You can donate to the cause and add to your challenge total by donating here!
Days remaining in this challenge:
performed this challenge in support of
Team CCCW leads the way in captivating fundraising competition and invites you to join them!!
Team CCCW recognize the need for more equitable access to quality early child care! To help spread the word and raise funds, we’re enlisting you AND your favorite pet or animal. We hope you will participate and get your friends, family and colleagues in on the fun! Too many children in Westchester don’t have access to quality early child care, causing them to enter kindergarten at a disadvantage and struggle unnecessarily their whole lives. This also means that a lot of parents – especially women – are forced to give up career progress.
Together, we can fix it!
Team CCW and friends are raising money to support the Child Care Council of Westchester’s work to increase access to the kind of early care and education that sets kids up for success and allows moms and dads to be self-sufficient and build great careers. Not only do we need your financial support, we would love to have you participate and join in the photo challenge and share with everyone you know. Proceeds of funds raised through your photo or video will go to CCCW.
The Child Care Council of Westchester is a 501c3 not-for-profit organization that champions the healthy development of children, families and our community by promoting quality early care and education.
We accomplish this mission by:
* Serving as a one-stop shop for child care resources, referrals and information for parents and employers
* Helping child care providers implement quality improvement strategies, give the best possible care, grow their businesses, and meet their legal obligations
* Actively advocating for policies and resources that improve the quality, affordability and accessibility of care
To learn more about CCCW, please visit our website at: www.childcarewestchester.org
We want to bring attention to the need for more equitable access to quality early child care and raise funds to help make it happen. To help us spread the word, we’re enlisting you AND your favorite pet or animal. It’s easy!
- Take a picture of your pet or any animal you love with a sign that says Child Care is Essential!
- Upload your awesome pic by clicking on the blue "join the challenge" button on your team's page…
- Donate generously to Team CCCW to help your team raise the most money.
- Share on social media with your preferred hashtags: #Dogs4Kids #DogsRule, #Cats4Kids #Cats Rule or whatever you find to go with your favorite animal – and tag 5 friends who love kids and animals
- Call 5 friends and ask them to use your personal link to donate (your link is created when you upload your photo).
BONUS: Prizes will be awarded randomly for funniest, silliest, most colorful or heartwarming photos so get busy, upload and have fun!