NAMI Westside Annual Fundraiser! Pick Your Team or Request your own! Share. Tag. Donate. TEAM CHERYL
NAMI Westside Los Angeles (NAMI WLA) is the local non-profit affiliate of the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental health conditions.
NAMI Westside is thrilled to kick off Mental Health Awareness Month in May with our first annual Westside Wellness Weekend, a fundraiser that will allow us to continue offering our community the many FREE resources we all need now more than ever. We’re also hoping to have some fun along the way! Join this team and record yourself enjoying the positive coping strategy that’s helped you get through the pandemic (and could also be helping you deal with any #FONO (Fear of Normal) you might be experiencing as the world slowly opens up again). The next steps are easy: SHARE your video with us, TAG five friends, and DONATE. Come join the fun(d) now!
This campaign is sponsored by
SHOW US YOUR POSITIVE COPING SKILLS!
Share. Tag. Donate.
Share. Tag. Donate.
Share your favorite positive coping skill with us - whether it be dancing, singing, cooking, meditation, or hanging out with your main man!
How to join the challenge:
1. Upload a 15-30 second selfie video (or pic) of your best positive coping strategy.
2. Select the BLUE BUTTON to make your donation to the team of your preference.
3. Share your Best Positive Coping Strategy link on social media and nominate a minimum of 5 friends to join the challenge and donate. Tag @namiwla and use campaign hashtags #positivecopingstragies #letscopetogether #NAMIWLA
4. Invite your friends and followers to join the NAMI WLA Wellness Weekend presented by sponsors indicated below on May 1-2, 2021. Click the link to visit our Wellness Weekend page for more information.
TEAM CHERYL Challenge Leaderboard
Vote for your favorite photo or video by donating!
Recent Donations for the TEAM CHERYL team
- Anonymous donated $100.00.
- Anonymous donated $10.00.