Let's Raise Funds for Schools for the Deaf Ohio School for the Deaf
Thanks for your help! Check out what we accomplished:
Pennsylvania School for the Deaf
Delaware School for the Deaf
Laurent Clerc National Deaf Education Center
Rochester School for the Deaf
Marie Katzenbach School for the Deaf
Mill Neck Manor School for the Deaf
Ohio School for the Deaf
Western Pennsylvania school for the deaf
Public School 47
Maryland School for the Deaf
This campaign is designed for testing purposes. Use the following neutral credit card information to make a donation:
|Credit Card #||4242 4242 4242 4242|
|Expiration||Any future date|
|CVC||Any 3-digit number|
|Zip Code||Any valid zip code|
Ohio School for the Deaf
The Ohio School for the Deaf needs your help! We are competing against other schools in a hand-lip sync challenge; the school that raises the most money wins the competition and we want to win! Help us by donating on our video. Then share our video with all of your facebook/email friends :-) Donations go toward Junior National Association of the Deaf (Jr. NAD) in their continuing efforts to provide meaningful programs for our students.
A portion of the proceeds of this Fund Duel will go to the National Junior Association of the Deaf (Jr. NAD).
Jr. Nad is an organization of, by, and for deaf and hard of hearing youth that focuses on developing interest and leadership among deaf students in state associations, schools, and/or organizations of the deaf.
Jr. NAD will be hosting its National Jr. NAD Conference in Rochester, NY from November 6 - 10, 2019! This national conference will welcome students from the Jr. NAD chapters across the United States.
This campaign is sponsored by The Junior National Association of the Deaf and the Delaware School for the Deaf
Recent Donations for the Ohio School for the Deaf team
- Olivia Green donated $10.00.
- Catherine Ewing-Grimm donated $10.00.
- Angie Layman donated $20.00.
- David/ Roseanne Krisko donated $25.00.
- Janel kisner donated $20.00.
- Catherine S Franklin donated $25.00.
- David Pirc donated $30.00.
- Gina donated $10.00.
- Karen S Scholl donated $10.00.
- Bobbie Huebner donated $10.00.
- kim stewart donated $20.00.
- Erin Biehl donated $10.00.
- Laura A. Smith donated $15.00.
- MaryAnn Little-Loutzenhiser donated $40.00.
- Katey Bowers donated $20.00.
- Nancy Joy Boone donated $10.00.
- Kristin Wickham-Saxon donated $30.00.
- Michele Ogden donated $10.00.