Brylan's Feat Foundation Annual Fundraiser Won’t you put your best FEAT forward for children fighting lymphedema? Team Mady
Thanks for your help! Check out what we accomplished:
Team Erin and Adam Child
Nick's Lymphie Ninjas
Dog Culture for Lymphies
The Lymphie Ladies
Guy Q and Bev's Team
Absolute Medical, Inc.
Team Huddy's Huddle
Team Aubry Gilbert
The Westbrook Team
CLT's and Volunteers
The Pelache Family
About Brylan's Feat Foundation:
Mission Statement: Our mission is to assist in providing necessary treatment to pediatric lymphedema patients who are in financial need, help raise awareness, and promote education of this disease.
Brylan's Feat Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that was started in honor of my daughter, Brylan. When she was one month old, her pediatrician noticed that her feet looked a little swollen. We did genetic testing and went through several different doctors and specialists, but no one could tell us what was wrong with our little girl. As the months went by, her right foot began to swell even more and the swelling started to move up her leg. After doing a lot of our own research, we ended up across the country at Boston Children's Hospital where Brylan was finally diagnosed with infant onset primary lymphedema. My husband and I decided that customized compression garments were the best option to begin treating Brylan’s progressive swelling. Brylan was 11 months old when she was diagnosed so we understood that she would need several different garments a year as she grew. What we weren't prepared for was the cost of the garments. Her first set of customized compression garments for her legs at 11 months old were $500. And the price has only continued to grow as she has gotten older.
Through our own experience and hearing stories of parents struggling to afford these medically necessary garments, therapy, and even surgery, the idea to aid families in their fight against lymphedema was born.
What you can do to help: Take the photo challenge and upload your picture under the team of your choice. Then, donate on it, share your individual link with all your social media!
This campaign is sponsored by
Help Us Spread Awareness and Raise Funds by Joining The Challenge
- Screenshot or save the photo below
- Click the blue “Join The Challenge” button and upload the photo
- Share to social media.
Recent Donations for the Team Mady team
- Melissa Bryan donated $100.00.
- UJ AD donated a private amount.
- Rachel Stonecipher donated $25.00.
- Mara Craft donated $50.00.
- Jennifer Heiser donated $25.00.
- Peter Pickus donated a private amount.
- Michael Mason donated $50.00.
- William Evans donated $25.00.
- Laura and Anna Megronigle donated $50.00.
- Catherine Nelson donated $100.00.
- Jill Connley donated $100.00.
- Kelly Basile donated $25.00.
- Dave & Susan Jordan donated a private amount.
- David Campbell donated $50.00.
- Team Mady donated $250.00.
- Lisa & Rick donated $100.00.
- Anonymous donated a private amount.
- Kay Morris donated $250.00.
- Manisha Agarwal donated $25.00.
- Don Prelaske donated $100.00.
- Berkley Wooten donated $25.00.
- Steph Renguso donated $75.00.
- Mark Saulka donated $100.00.
- Jeff Rietschel donated a private amount.
- Melody Tarkowski donated $100.00.
- MaryLou Coffman donated $25.00.
- Lavonne Campbell donated $50.00.
- Lisa Rietschel donated $50.00.
- Anonymous donated $25.00.
- Allie prelaske donated $100.00.