Brylan's Feat Foundation Annual Fundraiser Won’t you put your best FEAT forward for children fighting lymphedema? Dog Culture for Lymphies
Thanks for your help! Check out what we accomplished:
Team Erin and Adam Child
Nick's Lymphie Ninjas
Dog Culture for Lymphies
The Lymphie Ladies
Guy Q and Bev's Team
Absolute Medical, Inc.
Team Huddy's Huddle
Team Aubry Gilbert
The Westbrook Team
CLT's and Volunteers
The Pelache Family
This campaign is designed for testing purposes. Use the following neutral credit card information to make a donation:
|Credit Card #||4242 4242 4242 4242|
|Expiration||Any future date|
|CVC||Any 3-digit number|
|Zip Code||Any valid zip code|
Dog Culture for Lymphies
Dog Culture For Lymphies is all bite and no bark as it growls its way to victory in fundraising challenge for Brylan's Feat Foundation!
About Brylan's Feat Foundation:
Mission Statement: Our mission is to assist in providing necessary treatment to pediatric lymphedema patients who are in financial need, help raise awareness, and promote education of this disease.
Brylan's Feat Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that was started in honor of my daughter, Brylan. When she was one month old, her pediatrician noticed that her feet looked a little swollen. We did genetic testing and went through several different doctors and specialists, but no one could tell us what was wrong with our little girl. As the months went by, her right foot began to swell even more and the swelling started to move up her leg. After doing a lot of our own research, we ended up across the country at Boston Children's Hospital where Brylan was finally diagnosed with infant onset primary lymphedema. My husband and I decided that customized compression garments were the best option to begin treating Brylan’s progressive swelling. Brylan was 11 months old when she was diagnosed so we understood that she would need several different garments a year as she grew. What we weren't prepared for was the cost of the garments. Her first set of customized compression garments for her legs at 11 months old were $500. And the price has only continued to grow as she has gotten older.
Through our own experience and hearing stories of parents struggling to afford these medically necessary garments, therapy, and even surgery, the idea to aid families in their fight against lymphedema was born.
What you can do to help: Take the photo challenge and upload your picture under the team of your choice. Then, donate on it, share your individual link with all your social media!
This campaign is sponsored by
Help Us Spread Awareness and Raise Funds by Joining The Challenge
- Screenshot or save the photo below
- Click the blue “Join The Challenge” button and upload the photo
- Share to social media.
Dog Culture for Lymphies Challenge Leaderboard
Vote for your favorite photo or video by donating!
Recent Donations for the Dog Culture for Lymphies team
- Carrie Mussman donated a private amount.
- Kaleb Hines donated $25.00.
- Mary Katherine Lance donated $25.00.
- Sydney Broxton donated $25.00.
- Sponsor Match donated $500.00.
- Gina Sanders donated $25.00.
- Brittany Ross donated $25.00.
- Ashley Sherard donated $50.00.
- Jennifer Greene donated $50.00.
- John McGovern donated $50.00.
- Stacey Howard donated $50.00.
- Jessica Millard donated $25.00.
- Kaileigh Sutherland donated $25.00.
- Suzy Barros donated $25.00.
- Sharon Lewis donated $75.00.
- Anonymous donated $500.00.
- Heather Martin donated $100.00.
- Eloise Mansfield donated a private amount.
- Kaitlin Hoffman donated $25.00.
- Eric Haupt donated $50.00.
- Susan Satter donated $100.00.
- Susan Mussman donated $100.00.
- Lauren Luneckas donated $100.00.
- Christina Carter donated $25.00.
- James Barker donated $25.00.
- Alberto Machado donated $25.00.
- Hannah Bloom donated $25.00.
- Constance McCoy donated $25.00.
- Beverly Chell donated $25.00.
- patrice hoerster donated $25.00.
- Rachel Iannazzone donated $25.00.
- Reagan Bonnette donated $50.00.
- Anneliese Sensini donated $25.00.
- Stephanie Martin donated $100.00.
- William Johnson donated $25.00.
- Julia Yett donated $25.00.
- Caroline Wilkinson donated $25.00.
- Ansley Fleming donated $25.00.
- Marjorie Maxon donated $25.00.
- Jacklyn Fama donated $100.00.
- James Prow donated $25.00.
- Johanna Poortman donated $100.00.
- Molly Riehs donated $25.00.
- Chase Hendley donated $25.00.
- Darsi Bolding donated $25.00.
- Mary Lou & Tom McCarty donated $100.00.
- Patricia Pickering donated $25.00.
- David Saitta donated $100.00.
- Molly Thomas donated $100.00.
- Russell & Ashley Smith donated $100.00.
- Debbie Martin donated $100.00.
- Donna Carr donated $100.00.
- Caleb Davis donated $50.00.
- Megan Mussman donated $100.00.