The Leon’s Smash Cancer by
Thank you for joining the challenge!
Welcome to your individual challenge page!
Any time someone donates to the cause through this page, the money will go to the cause, and we'll keep track of how much you helped us bring in here.
This video has helped Gloria Ordaz raise
of their $12,112.23 total St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
You can donate to the cause and add to your challenge total by donating here!
Days remaining in this challenge:
performed this challenge in support of
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Friends of St. Jude (FOSJ) is a group of young professionals dedicated to the lifesaving mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. For more than a decade, FOSJ Miami has raised over one million dollars for the kids of St. Jude and ranks among the top fundraising groups for St. Jude nationwide. Our signature event, International Dermatology St. Jude It's All About the Kids, presented by the Andres Asion Foundation will be held on October 15 at 7 p.m. EST.
- Upload a 15-30 second video of your best cake SMASH.
- Select the RED BUTTON to make your donation to the team of your choice.
- Share how you #SMASHcancer on Instagram and Facebook and nominate a minimum of 3 friends to join you and donate.
- Tag @FOSJmiami & use campaign hashtags: #SMASHcancer #forStJude.
- Invite your friends and followers to join the International Dermatology It's All About the Kids presented by The Andres Asion Foundation virtual event on October 15 @ 7pm EST (visit: stjude.org/itsallaboutthekids).