Thank you for joining the challenge!
Welcome to your individual challenge page!
Any time someone donates to the cause through this page, the money will go to the cause, and we'll keep track of how much you helped us bring in here.
This photo has helped Doctors That Rule raise
of their $100.00 total 2019 Uganda Medical Mission
You can donate to the cause and add to your challenge total by donating here!
Days remaining in this challenge:
performed this challenge in support of
Doctors That Rule
2019 Uganda Medical Mission
Doctors are out to prove they will rock THIS fund raising competition and take on the nurses for the 2019 Uganda Medical Mission
We all know doctors think they can do it all...or do they? Well, let's find out! They will compete to raise more money than Nurses for the 2019 Uganda Medical Mission, operated by Precious Kids Foundation.
Where is my money going? Your support goes to facilitate the 2019 Uganda Medical Mission operated by Precious Kids Foundation
What is Precious Kids Foundation doing with the funds? We offer FREE medical care via our massive Medical Mission Camps scheduled in Jinja, Uganda. Last year, we treated over 4700 patients and this year, we estimate 7000 patients will receive treatment in less than 5 days by our medical and non-medical volunteers.
How do I get involved in Nurses vs. Doctors... Its easy. You can simply donate to the cause...OR...
if you want to PARTICIPATE IN THE PHOTO OR VIDEO CHALLENGE, EITHER (1) shoot a 15-20 second video of you stating one of the Uganda medical facts we provide and conclude by holding a piece of paper or poster that says "2019 Uganda Medical Mission...I Care for Uganda," OR (2) you can just write it on paper. Then, upload it and make your donation right on your own video! Call out 4-5 friends or Doctors you know on Facebook or other social media and challenge them to do the same. This is all about showing unconditional love to our brothers and sisters in Uganda. Join us in this Cause!
Doctors: do YOU want to show the Nurses who REALLY rules? Its easy to participate and donate! You have options as to how you would like to engage. Read below.
(1) Choose one of the Uganda medical facts below. (1) Make a 15-20 second video of you asking "Did you know?" and repeat the fact. Conclude your video with either a poster or paper stating: "Doctors Rule! 2019 Uganda Medical Mission #ICARE4U OR (2) write the fact on paper with the "Doctors Rule! Uganda Medical Mission #ICARE4U
(2) Post your video or photo here under "Doctors that Rule"
(3) DONATE on your own video or photo (Thanks for being generous!)
(4) Share on your social media...and tag 3-4 your friends or Doctors you know to do the same
PICK FROM THESE UGANDA MEDICAL FACTS BELOW FOR YOUR PHOTO OR VIDEO:
* the leading cause of death in children under 5 years is Malaria
* 300 children die daily from Malaria
* 1,000 children die daily from acute diarrhea from unsafe water
* only 39% of married couples use family planning
*family planning and education is critical to unmarried women to prevent death while birthing their babies
Proceeds go to Precious Kids Foundation for their operation of the 2019 medical mission to Uganda and you can qualify to win cool prizes, including the grand prize of a vacation get-away and a surprise Swag Bag full of goodies given as a "people's choice" award!