Join us for the Starry Night San Francisco Virtual Gala on Friday, September 18, 2020 John Duggan
Thanks for your help! Check out what we accomplished:
Dr. Jeremy Ueno
James De La Torre
Majorie McMorris and Kristin Schinella
Bob and Allison Morgan
Next Level Practice
Kimberlee and Bryan Watt
Home Smart PV and Associates
Starry Night Paddle Raise
Nico and Cathy Price
Maureen De Leon
The Burriesci Family
Chelsea and Angela Hamilton
Starry Foundation’s mission is to support families and children who are impacted with sensory processing disorder (“SPD”) and are on the autism spectrum. Our goal is to provide these children with the access to a multi-disciplinary team of the best providers in the state of Arizona and California to address their children’s i.e, social, medical and academic challenges. Our team consists of Licensed Psychologists, Licensed Behavioral Analysts, Occupational and Speech therapists and Developmental Neurologists to assess each child. This will be a seamless one-step process for each family. In addition to a top priority is to assist families with financial assistance based on three focus areas 1) financial income 2) single parent 3) military families in California.
Original Joe's is a proud sponsor of Starry Night San Francisco Virtual Gala!
YOU CAN JOIN US BY:
- Making a donation by clicking the “DONATE NOW” button, to the left.
- Inviting family, friends, and co-workers to give or register for the gala at https://starryfoundation.org/starry-night-san-francisco
- Sharing your FundDuel Page link via social, email, or text.
QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT:
Bobby Vossoughi at email@example.com or (480) 291-2124
Rachel Corona at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Donations for the John Duggan team
- Robert Ennis donated $500.00.
- Amy Hua donated $200.00.
- Vince Castillo donated $250.00.
- Vincent Castillo donated $1,500.00.
- Robert Ennis donated $250.00.
- Chris Gruwell donated $5,000.00.
- A LA ROCCA SEA FOOD donated $250.00.
- JAMES MCDERMOTT donated $5,000.00.
- Bill Barulich donated $5,000.00.
- Bill Barulich donated $25.00.
- Howard and Judith Fish donated $250.00.