2020 Night of Heroes | Benefiting Valleywise Health & the Arizona Burn Center | Pick a Team to Join the Duel! Team Dedication
Thanks for your help! Check out what we accomplished:
Team Courage Rising
This campaign is designed for testing purposes. Use the following neutral credit card information to make a donation:
|Credit Card #||4242 4242 4242 4242|
|Expiration||Any future date|
|CVC||Any 3-digit number|
|Zip Code||Any valid zip code|
This campaign is sponsored by our 2020 Night of Heroes sponsors
Cunningham Law Firm is the proud sponsor of Team Dedication.
You can participate by:
- selecting the red DONATE button on Team Dedication,
- calling four of your friends and personally inviting them to donate to Team Dedication and our cause, and finally...
- texting this link to your friends or sharing an invitation on your social media accounts for others to join the cause!
Prizes will be offered to top donors and "people's choice" awards for tonight's event.
For questions or issues with Fund Duel, please contact our Night of Heroes helpline at 623-900-7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team Dedication Challenge Leaderboard
Vote for your favorite photo or video by donating!
Recent Donations for the Team Dedication team
- Michelle Himmelberg donated $50.00.
- Barbara Harris donated $10.00.
- Shachin & Lynn Parker donated $25.00.
- Patrick Andler donated $500.00.
- Katie Wirthgen donated $100.00.
- Neal & Stacy donated $500.00.
- John and Christine Farling donated $500.00.
- Tamara Ryan donated $10.00.
- Sarah Frey donated $25.00.
- Andrew Medley donated $500.00.
- Marci White donated $500.00.
- John MacDonald donated $500.00.
- Laurie Harris donated $10.00.
- Eleanor Zeigler donated $250.00.
- Jeremy Gerlach donated $25.00.
- Casey Long donated $100.00.
- Joseph M Cunningham donated $2,500.00.
- Guy Whiteny donated $100.00.
- Judy Cunningham donated $100.00.
- Michael c brinkley donated $100.00.
- Wendy Briggs donated $250.00.
- Isabella McCune donated $100.00.
- Kellie Bourgeois donated $25.00.
- Marcia Scott donated $50.00.