#wearyourcrown Inspire. Empower. Elevate. A Global Campaign By Women For Women Amie Louie
Thanks for your help! Check out what we accomplished:
This campaign is designed for testing purposes. Use the following neutral credit card information to make a donation:
|Credit Card #||4242 4242 4242 4242|
|Expiration||Any future date|
|CVC||Any 3-digit number|
|Zip Code||Any valid zip code|
Amie Louie challenges you to #wearyourcrown♥ and raise funds to advance gender-balanced leadership for women around the world
About Amie Louie: Amie serves as the Global Vice President Fundraising for the Professional Women's Network (PWN), a global movement working towards Gender-Balanced Leadership in business and society, with 27 City Networks in Europe, Asia, South America, Africa and Middle East. As an American expat living in Italy, she co-founded Easy Milano, a pioneer in Milan's free press industry with over 3 million copies distributed. Amie acted as the Community Liaison for the Anglo-American community for two decades, passionately promoting cultural integration and charity initiatives. In 2017, she assumed the role of Development Director at The British School of Milan, a non-profit international school promoting quality education and global citizenship, recently certified as the top IB school in Italy. Through this project, Amie's purpose is to inspire women, reminding that each of us can make a positive impact.
About PWN Global: PWN Global is the umbrella organization connecting 27 PWN City Networks and engaging a community of over 35,000 people. PWN's mission is to support women, develop awareness and advocate for changing policies to accelerate gender-balanced leadership, inclusivity and equity at global and local levels.
PWN drives an international agenda by provoking thought-leadership discussions offering workshops, leading-edge webinars, developing global programs such as International Mentoring, Women Entrepreneurs, Women on Boards, Gender-Balanced Incubator and much more. Its Academy and research programs support women in all stages of their career progression.
Learn more on pwnglobal.net.
Are you ready to use your power, help Amie, and join the challenge?
The #wearyourcrown♥ challenge is the perfect way to raise money for a good cause while using your unique voice, your own crown, to uplift and help other women. It is our collective power that can change the lives of so many!
Join the challenge!
Upload a photo, video, story or reel showing how YOU #wearyourcrown♥, then donate and share it on your social media. Everyone who donates is entered to win amazing prizes, including the GRAND PRIZE, an original painting inspired by Ramona's Urban Queen Collection as shown on this page! Get creative, have fun, tell your friends and share your link to raise money for a good cause! Get in the vibe, call your tribe to join you in this challenge- It will be amazing- Join NOW!
Join Amie Louie, PWN Global and PWN's 27 City Networks in raising funds for Gender-Balanced Leadership!
Click "join the challenge" button, upload your unique photo, story, reel or TikTok video showing how you wear your crown and share it on your social media to raise funds to accelerate Gender-Balanced Leadership through PWN Global.
Feeling shy? Click directly on "Donate" without uploading a photo.
Here are some ways to GET CREATIVE and join the challenge!
- Create your own crown, find a tiara, OR use the Snapchat, Instagram TikTok apps to add a crown filter to your selfie, video or reel to show us how you wear your crown! Add the hashtag #wearyourcrown♥ and tag your friends! Be creative- Sing, dance, get your whole your tribe in on the action.
- Click on the purple "Join the Challenge" button on Amie's team page to upload your amazing creation!
- Once you have uploaded your creation Fund Duel will give you your own unique URL to share with everyone you know on your social media.
Tag ALL YOUR FRIENDS to donate and challenge them to join the #wearyourcrown♥ challenge too. We are counting on you to help make the #wearyourcrown♥ go viral!
All proceeds raised by the AMIE TEAM team on her page go to support the work of accelerate Gender-Balanced Leadership through PWN Global.
Are you ready to empower women around the world? Join AMIE LOUIE'S team, get your friends involved and show your collective power and #wearyourcrown♥ today!
Great prizes are up for grabs!
With every donation your photo/video/reel gets the more you are entered in the chance to win some awesome prizes!
- Five people will win access to a PWN Global leading-edge webinar
- Two people will win a one-year online membership to PWN Global and full access to a collection of webinars
- Four people will win a 60-minute Executive Coaching Session with Authentic Leadership and Positive Intelligence coach, Diane Laschet
Special Thanks to the American Chamber of Commerce in Italy and The British Chamber of Commerce for Italy for their patronage.
GRAND PRIZE: One lucky person will win the original Urban Queen painting "Determined She Leads," worth $5,500. This Urban Queen commands attention with her desire to lead wearing her crown in her heart connecting women, ideas and opportunities with power and strength. Urban Queen Painting Details: 100 x 120 cm mixed media on box canvas and comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by the artist. *Total Donations must exceed $5,500 for prize to be awarded.
Amie Louie Challenge Leaderboard
Vote for your favorite photo or video by donating!
Rank#7 Hot Seat This challenger hasn't brought in any donations yet. Until they do, they are on the hot seat!
Rank#8 Hot Seat This challenger hasn't brought in any donations yet. Until they do, they are on the hot seat!
Rank#9 Hot Seat This challenger hasn't brought in any donations yet. Until they do, they are on the hot seat!
Recent Donations for the Amie Louie team
- Lynn Chasson donated $25.00.
- Emma Olohan donated $40.00.
- Celia Abernethy donated $25.00.
- sherry abedi donated $50.00.
- Tania Adams donated $100.00.
- Rachel Mazzotta donated $75.00.
- Aaron Pugliesi donated $25.00.
- Anonymous donated $1.00.
- Nadine Castellani-Floderer donated $50.00.
- Stéphanie Simpson donated a private amount.
- Derin Ajayi donated a private amount.
- Rhiannon Kubicka donated $100.00.
- Rebecca Fountain donated $10.00.
- Virginia Otel donated $25.00.
- Amie Louie donated $150.00.