FIRST TEE DRIVE FOR YOUTH: 1st Annual Golf-A-Thon & Family Fundraising Competition. Take A Swing. Post. Donate. Share. team roman
Thanks for your help! Check out what we accomplished:
Team Go Gemma Go
TEAM BLAKE VENTURA
Farah’s Team Kindness Counts
Team Double Trouble
How Reaching 18 Has Nothing to Do with Age
Roman is an inspiring example of the First Tee mission to impact the lives of young people by providing educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values and promote healthy choices through the game of golf. We believe all young people should have access to safe places and caring adult mentors, who help them grow socially, emotionally and academically.
Your donation will help:
Sponsor a child or teen in need of First Tee classes
Provide class equipment and supplies, plus a discounted cost of classes that's less than 25% of their actual cost
Deliver our program to elementary schools + after school programs where students lack transportation
Award three college scholarships worth $2,000 each to high school seniors in our program
Provide low cost family events
Provide outreach opportunities in the community for youth to take a swing at golf
Provide transportation to green grass facilities for participants in need
Right on Course for Reaching 18!
There's no challenge too big for Team Roman, and completing 18 holes is first on his list.
Show Roman what drives you, as he leads the charge in serving Coachella Valley youth by completing 18 holes at the December 5 Golf-A-Thon. What keeps you on course? Is it your lucky head cover, your cool and custom cart or something you've always wanted to share with the world?
Picture this. This video/photo challenge is for all golf fans and friends! Let’s have fun, get creative, and show support for Roman by taking a swing at this family fun contest. It’s as easy as:
• Uploading a 30-second video selfie (or photo) to meet the challenge of Team Roman. This creates your personal, custom link to share with your friends, family and peers.
• Sharing on social media from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
• Tagging at least five others to accept your challenge and donate. Tag #TeamRoman.
• Donating what you can, and inspiring others to contribute to help your team's standings.
• Not a social media fan or follower? Simply copy this team’s page link, and forward it from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Reminder: In less than five minutes, you can make a difference in the lives of someone, who could be a friend in need to your own child.
Recent Donations for the team roman team
- Linda Jessie donated $50.00.
- Jason Payment donated $500.00.
- Mark Chapman donated $50.00.
- Richard Theetge donated $25.00.
- David McCoy donated $25.00.
- Don Rausch donated $200.00.
- Robert Valenzuela donated $25.00.
- David Mulso donated $100.00.
- David Mulso donated $25.00.
- Andrea Soukup donated $50.00.
- Benny Archibeque donated $50.00.
- Hugh Finkle donated $100.00.
- Gini Smith donated $100.00.
- Jim Boucher donated $50.00.
- David Minton donated $25.00.
- Mark Bradshaw donated $200.00.
- Steven Sorensen donated a private amount.
- Obed Martinez donated $100.00.
- Justin Tarrant donated $50.00.
- Ray Martin donated $50.00.
- Golden Tate donated $500.00.
- Anonymous donated $25.00.
- Lee Osborne donated $100.00.
- Edward Windsor donated $100.00.
- Gabriel Franco donated $25.00.
- Anonymous donated $25.00.