FIRST TEE DRIVE FOR YOUTH: 1st Annual Golf-A-Thon & Family Fundraising Competition. Take A Swing. Post. Donate. Share. Team Double Trouble
Thanks for your help! Check out what we accomplished:
Team Go Gemma Go
TEAM BLAKE VENTURA
Farah’s Team Kindness Counts
Team Double Trouble
Team Double Trouble
Brotherly Love Drives Their Will to Impact Others
- These brothers epitomize the First Tee mission to impact the lives of young people by providing educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values and promote healthy choices through the game of golf. We believe all young people should have access to safe places and caring adult mentors, who help them grow socially, emotionally and academically.
Your donation will help:
Sponsor a child or teen in need of First Tee classes
Provide class equipment and supplies, plus a discounted cost of classes that's less than 25% of their actual cost
Deliver our program to elementary schools + after school programs where students lack transportation
Award three college scholarships worth $2,000 each to high school seniors in our program
Provide low cost family events
Provide outreach opportunities in the community for youth to take a swing at golf
Provide transportation to green grass facilities for participants in need
Twice the Fun for Fans of Team Double Trouble
Don't go it alone. Grab your favorite golf partner (just like Team Double Trouble), and challenge the other to a competition for best/worst putt, quirkiest golf swing, coolest cart or whatever else drives your game. How many holes do you think you can play in a day? These two are challenging themselves to 45 on December 5. Don't miss it at our highly anticipated Golf-A-Thon!
How does golf challenge your partner? Team Double Trouble invites you to share a fun example! Is it his or her golf swing, when it's "rough" or losing so much green?
Picture this. This video/photo challenge is for all golf fans! Let’s have fun, get creative, and show support for these special brothers by taking a swing for local Coachella Valley youth. It’s as easy as:
• Uploading a 30-second video selfie (or photo) to meet the challenge of Team Double Trouble. This creates your personal, custom link to share with your friends, family and peers.
• Sharing on social media from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
• Tagging at least five others to accept your challenge and donate. Tag #TeamDoubleTrouble.
• Donating what you can, and inspiring others to contribute to help your team's standings.
• Not a social media fan or follower? Simply copy this team’s page link, and forward it from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Reminder: In less than five minutes, you can make a difference in the life of another child, who could be a friend in need to your own child.
Recent Donations for the Team Double Trouble team
- Gary Hansberger donated $250.00.
- Heidi McArthur donated $100.00.
- Amy Hargett donated $100.00.
- Anonymous donated $100.00.
- Christine Preston donated $50.00.
- Tyler Bollinger donated $100.00.
- Angela Avitt donated $50.00.
- Fred Keener donated $100.00.