Toss Kindness Around Like ConfettiA Virtual Celebration Benefiting Saving AmyHosted By Teresa Strasser Team FAB 5
Thanks for your help! Check out what we accomplished:
Team FAB 5
Team Valley Toyota Dealers
Team Avril Interiors
Team Fit...for golf and life
Team Virginia Auto Service
Team Golden Heart Wellness
Team PHX Architecture
Team Scottsdale Moms and North Phoenix Moms
Team FAB 5
FAB 5 rocks the fundraising competition and photo challenge for Saving Amy!
About FAB 5: We are a group of women dedicated to resolve homelessness with hope, love, compassion, kindness, and action. We are joined together by Saving Amy and want to spread the news of how Saving Amy helps families. Saving Amy transitions families out of homeless shelters and into their own homes. Through kindness, love and community we come together to support our families through prayer, guidance, and love. Please join us in our effort to end homelessness. It takes a village and we need your donations to help transition our families. Help us throw kindness around like confetti and donate through our team.
Join Us November 7th at 6pm for our spectacular live-streaming event supporting our Saving Amy families who have transitioned out of homelessness!
We envision a world where all people come together as one community; empowering each other to experience life changing ways of living through inner transformation, compassion and love.
CREATING COMMUNITY. TRANSFORMING LIVES. RESOLVING HOMELESSNESS.
Join FAB 5 and Team in confetti photo challenge and raise money for Saving Amy! Toss it and win!
It's the Toss the Confetti Challenge! Grab your smartphone and some confetti, or make confetti at home with scrap paper. Take a video/picture of you and your family tossing the confetti in celebration and support of our amazing Saving Amy families! Make it funny, colorful, or goofy! If you don't have confetti, don't worry, just join the challenge and celebrate however you can. Here's what to do:
• Upload your eye-catching photo/video under Team FAB 5 in the yellow "join the challenge" button.
• DONATE generously to Saving Amy and help your team raise the most money! (Remember: This is a fundraiser, so please go for it!)
• Share your photo/video with your friends on social media to help grow our community.Tag Saving Amy at @SavingAmyGives and use the hashtags #TossTheConfetti and #ConfettiChallenge. The best photo/video of the week wins a prize!
• After you donate, tag 5 friends and ask THEM to donate to your Fund Duel team!
NOTICE: The team that raises the most funds wins a down-home, Texas BBQ for up to 50 people! It will be catered by 'Eet Myy Meat BBQ,' owned and operated by our very own Jebron Haywood, renowned for his savory "eets" and meats!
SAVE THE DATE! Our Virtual Toss the Confetti Challenge goes live on November 7th from 6:00-7:00 PM. Make sure you tune in and join us LIVE!
Team FAB 5 Challenge Leaderboard
Vote for your favorite photo or video by donating!
Recent Donations for the Team FAB 5 team
- Marissa Currier donated $100.00.
- Jan Little donated $100.00.
- Lisa Garber donated $100.00.
- Penny Mierau donated $100.00.
- Jole Harmon donated $250.00.
- Mrs. Aggie Eckert donated $100.00.
- Jole Harmon donated $2,000.00.
- Kimberly Qualls donated $5,000.00.
- Lauren Curl Ferrell donated $50.00.
- James & Lena Whelan donated $100.00.
- jennifer kaplan donated $250.00.
- Margarete Claxton donated $50.00.
- Patrick Voita donated $100.00.
- M & M Condomitti donated $800.00.
- deanna koch donated $100.00.
- Michael Lehman donated $200.00.
- Carine Girardin donated $500.00.
- Rhonda Claxton donated $300.00.
- Anonymous donated a private amount.
- Geof Glovsky donated $250.00.
- Deborah Beardsley donated $250.00.
- Keith Plywaczynski donated $500.00.
- Cynthia Kleerup donated $100.00.
- Sarah Valentine donated $100.00.
- Anonymous donated $1,000.00.
- Thomas Qualls donated $50.00.
- Jole Harmon donated $1,500.00.
- Leslie Paige Interiors donated $2,500.00.
- Tami Friedline donated $100.00.
- Julia Koharko donated $15.00.
- Laura Lester donated $250.00.
- Dana Bloom donated $1,000.00.
- Mark Stein donated $1,000.00.
- Catherine Schaefer donated $50.00.
- Chloe Skorpikova donated $500.00.