Toss Kindness Around Like ConfettiA Virtual Celebration Benefiting Saving AmyHosted By Teresa Strasser Team PHX Architecture
Thanks for your help! Check out what we accomplished:
Team FAB 5
Team Valley Toyota Dealers
Team Avril Interiors
Team Fit...for golf and life
Team Virginia Auto Service
Team Golden Heart Wellness
Team PHX Architecture
Team Scottsdale Moms and North Phoenix Moms
Team PHX Architecture
Team PHX Architecture cleans up in fundraising competition for Saving Amy!
Join Us November 7th at 6pm for our spectacular live-streaming event supporting our Saving Amy families who have transitioned out of homelessness!
We envision a world where all people come together as one community; empowering each other to experience life changing ways of living through inner transformation, compassion and love.
CREATING COMMUNITY. TRANSFORMING LIVES. RESOLVING HOMELESSNESS.
Team PHX Architecture is all about confetti tossing in photo/video challenge for Saving Amy!
• Upload your eye-catching photo/video under Team PHX Architecture in the yellow "join the challenge" button.
• DONATE generously to Saving Amy and help your team raise the most money! (Remember: This is a fundraiser, so please go for it!)
• Share your photo/video with your friends on social media to help grow our community! Tag Saving Amy at @SavingAmyGives and use the hashtags #TossTheConfetti and #ConfettiChallenge. The best photo/video of the week wins a prize!
• After you donate, tag 5 friends and ask THEM to donate to your Fund Duel team!
NOTICE: The team that raises the most funds wins a down-home, Texas BBQ for up to 50 people! It will be catered by 'Eet Myy Meat BBQ,' owned and operated by our very own Jebron Haywood, renowned for his savory "eets" and meats!
• SAVE THE DATE! Our Virtual Toss the Confetti Challenge goes live on November 7th from 6:00-7:00 PM. Make sure you tune in and join us LIVE!
Recent Donations for the Team PHX Architecture team
- Elaine Kiernan donated $50.00.
- Kimberly Peterson donated $500.00.
- Kimberly Peterson donated $250.00.
- Patricia Peterson donated $50.00.
- Jan Farmer donated $100.00.
- Debronia Curley donated $10.00.